Customer Service Representative: Open House Hiring Event (Portland)
We are looking for full time Field Customer Service Representatives to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships with our clients in the Portland area. **We are hosting a hiring open house at our Portland office on Wednesday, February 19 to meet talented candidates for this position. The open house will begin with a brief presentation at 4:30 p.m., followed by an opportunity to schedule personal interviews and speak with the hiring manager.** You must register for this event:
This position is responsible for all primary customer service tasks listed below and requires excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills. Candidates for this position must be willing to develop a complete and thorough understanding of our technology and equipment. We offer comprehensive paid training to get you up to speed on our business, our clients and our products before you start.
Primary tasks include:
– Scheduling and performing retention calls and in-person visits with current clients
– Training clients on the use of our systems
– Problem-solving with clients and tracking their concerns
– Selling additional equipment and devices to existing clients
– Completing special projects as required
– This position requires frequent use of the employee’s personal car: car insurance and strong driving record required. Mileage is reimbursed.
– Requires a minimum of a high school education or equivalent; college education preferred.
– A minimum of 2 years of customer service related experience; both over the phone and in person, and/or college education in a related field.
If you are unable to attend the hiring event but would still like to apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing how your experience makes you a good fit for our company to Heather at hrosenthal @ soundsecurity. biz.