Secure Pacific is looking for a high energy, entrepreneurial go-getter who appreciates the art of closing new business and maintaining relationships with existing customers. We expect our sales staff to exceed sales goals and appreciate the hunt for new business. You must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally, face to face and in written form with business owners, C-Level Executives and home owners. We expect you to have the ability to listen to prospects and assist in finding long term solutions to their problems. You work well on your own or in a team environment always focusing on providing the right solution for the customer.
Skill Set & Minimum Experience
- 2 years outside sales experience
- History of networking and working with leads groups
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field desired, but not required; equivalent relevant work experience will be considered
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Experience with CRM software, comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Nice but not required
- Established member of a leads group
- Solid network in the Puget Sound business community
- A list of previous clients who would work with you again
- Ready to kick your career as a sales professional up a notch
Secure Pacific provides businesses and home owners with verified security solutions that work better than traditional alarm systems and help police catch bad guys when they break into our customers buildings. Our consultative approach to electronic security sales ensures people get the right technology and the best service to meet their needs and exceed expectations.
Become a Secure Pacific Security Consultant/Sales Representative and you’ll join a team with 30+ years as an industry leader.
- Base salary + commission
- Protected territories
- Medical, Dental and Disability benefits
- Cell phone, laptop and monthly car allowance
- Sales materials and marketing collateral, demo kits and business cards
- Product experts available to help close highly technical sales
- Mentorship program with regional sales leaders
Interested? Send your resume, references and a cover letter detailing how your expertise will help Secure Pacific to Steve White at: email@example.com.
Have more questions? Send them to Steve White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: June 6, 2012