Northwest businesses protected by Secure Pacific know that when they leave their workplace in the evening, they can leave confidently. Secure Pacific continues to be a leader in electronic security because our systems work. Don’t just take our word for it; our March apprehension record speaks for itself. Here’s a rundown of the successful apprehensions we assisted in:
Construction Sites Are Vulnerable Without Video Security
We had six construction site incidents in March, a testament to just how vulnerable construction sites are to trespassers without proper security. Traditional chain-link-fence-and-live-guard security will only get you so far. Luckily, these construction sites had remote video monitoring:
• March 13th: Police arrived at the site of a Seattle construction site in less than five minutes when two trespassers found a way onto the site. The suspects probably thought they were in the clear as they were disguised in hoods and masks. Luckily, our systems detected their motion, and our Operators were able to verify that it was a legitimate intrusion, and police were dispatched.
• March 14th: When two people repeatedly walked past a motion-detecting camera on a Puget Sound construction yard, our Operator was able to inform police, who arrived in five minutes.
• March 15th: At a Portland construction site, one suspect was taken into custody after our video security detected their movement just after midnight.
• March 17th: A Puget Sound site had officers dispatched in five minutes after a burglar was caught entering the site in late hours of the night.
• March 18th: After several motion-detecting cameras were activated, Operators saw a suspect walking away from the parking ramp late at night. Police arrived on the scene and apprehended the suspect.
• March 24th: A trespasser on a Seattle apartment complex construction site got more than they bargained for when video security caught them walking onto the structure at 3:00 A.M. Our Operator was able to dispatch police and the suspect was taken into custody.
Don’t Leave Your Business Unsecured
As a locally-owned security company, we’re committed to protecting the small businesses in the communities we serve. This month, we’re happy to report, our video security thwarted burglars at a Washington business:
• March 12th: A Tacoma business had three unexpected visitors in the early morning. Several video sensors were activated as suspects entered through a boat house entry. Three were taken into police custody.
We’re proud that our security offers Verified Peace of Mind for businesses across the Northwest. Our goal is for you to be able to leave the office, site, or your home without having to worry about intrusions. Our video security ensures that unexpected visitors are stopped in their tracks. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about unwarranted police response; we only dispatch when our Operators can verify that there’s suspicious activity the activation site. Contact us to receive a security quote for your business.