1. Recruit as many neighbors as possible to help maximize your efforts.
2. Determine a set meeting time and place.
3. Register your Neighborhood Watch at www.nnw.org.
4. A uniformed officer will be assigned to your group and will schedule two meeting dates and times.
5. Assist in diagraming a neighborhood map marking the locations where Neighborhood Watch signs will be placed.
6. Discuss the issues of greatest concern in your neighborhood, and how to handle different types of situations.
7. Learn how to identify suspicious vehicles and suspects.
8. Learn how to recruit block captains.
9. Review the proper way to report criminal activity.
10. Check out http://www.nnw.org/register-watch for even more tips!
Click below to expand!