Bring your enthusiasm and work ethic to us!
Secure Pacific is looking for qualified Low Voltage Electricians in Boise. Secure Pacific technicians deliver quality results to ensure that our customers are secure in their businesses and homes.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that recognizes your contributions to the organization and rewards you for them. Experience in fire systems, CCTV, phone lines and wire pulling is desired. We want long-term, full time employees.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
Read what our technicians say about working here.
- Possess an Idaho low-voltage/ limited energy Journeyman’s license
- Have at least one year of alarm installation experience
- Are experienced with puling wires for hard-wired electronic equipment
- Have an understanding of IT and fire equipment
Our company offers a stable, healthy and fun work environment and a competitive compensation package and detailed benefits that include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Performance Bonuses and more
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please call Bill Lewis, Boise Manager, at 208-363-7233 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in the job but don’t live in Boise? That’s ok — we are always looking for qualified technicians in the Puget Sound and Portland. Send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.