Customer Service Representative
Seattle, Washington and Tacoma, Washington
Secure Pacific is looking for quick-thinking and highly-motivated Field Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to work with our clients in the Tacoma or Seattle area. Our CSRs deliver top-notch customer service to our clients by communicating effectively face-to-face, over the phone and through email, solving technical challenges and offering strong solutions to security needs.
This position involves:
– Scheduling and performing retention visits with current customers
– Training customers to use our various security products
– Guiding customers through their installation process
– Problem-solving with customers and following up on their concerns
– Documenting client information using a database and company intranet
– Offering/quoting additional equipment and devices to existing customers
– Must have dependable transportation and a clean driving record
– Minimum of high school diploma
– Previous experience exceeding customer expectations
– Strong CSRs have patience, attention to detail, willingness to learn new technology and the ability to negotiate
-The Seattle Customer Service Representative will need to have a working knowledge of the construction industry
You’ll work with clients throughout the Tacoma or Seattle area and must be willing to drive your personal vehicle in the area every day. Candidates for this position must also be willing to develop a complete and thorough understanding of our technology and equipment, and must be comfortable using a computer.
Why choose Secure Pacific as a potential employer? Secure Pacific is the Northwest’s leader in providing video verified security throughout Oregon, Washington, & Idaho for over 35 years. More than that, you’ll be able to develop your career and join a fun and exciting team!