What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To respond to a request. Information you provide in a request for service or information will be forwarded to us. We will use this information to respond to your request.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Notice: We prohibit the transfer of e-mail addresses collected on this site for the purpose of sending commercial e-mail solicitations.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect personal financial and payment information you submit on our Site. This technology protects visitors from having their information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted. We work hard to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. Where appropriate, we employ firewalls, other encryption technology, user authentications systems, and keyless entry mechanisms to control access to systems and data.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no control over, or responsibility or liability for, the content and activities of such sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites, which are not authorized to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Although we may use third party vendors to provide certain services related to the services and products you may purchase or to process information you provide, we will not distribute your personal information to other outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (The Children’s’ Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This website contains hyperlinks or “links” to other sites, and other sites may “link” to this site. Websites linking to and from this site may have different privacy practices from the ones described here. Visitors to our site should read the privacy statements of other websites they visit.
To Contact Us
8220 N Interstate Avenue
Portland, OR 97217
To Opt Out of Future Communications
If you wish to opt out of receiving future communications from us, click on our contact page, which is a link that will take you to a page where you communicate your preferences. We will endeavor to implement your selection(s) promptly. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail we send.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We do not knowingly publish (or permit individuals to publish) copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any material published on this website has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, please notify our Copyright Agent of any alleged infringement. Your notice to our Copyright Agent should be in the form of a written, signed statement containing the following information:
- a description of the infringing material
- a description of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe has been infringed;
- the name of the owner of the copyright,
- your name,
- your address, telephone number and/or email address,
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law,
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true, and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your statement must be sent to us by U.S. mail, fax, or e-mail, addressed as follows:
Attn: DMCA Copyright Agent
8220 N Interstate Avenue
Portland, OR 97217