Secure Pacific’s commitment to verifying alarms before dispatching authorities saves police from having to respond to false burglar alarms. A reputation of fewer false alarms allows us to cultivate positive police relations.
Secure Pacific has built strong local partner relationships with various community organizations in order to bring the right solution to the right place at the right time for our customers.
- IN TEAM
website to come
- National Home Builders Association
- Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Portland
- Handyman Bob
- The Guide Building Construction
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) https://www.agc.org/
- Ignite-U! http://igniteu365.com/
- Lakewood Chamber of Commerce https://www.lakewood-chamber.org/
In addition to our work with community organizations, we work closely with police. After each arrest at one of our customers, we send a letter of appreciation and individual certificates to every officer who was involved in the dispatch. For more about how we show our respect for law enforcement, read our blog post about Secure Pacific and police.